Monday 18 January 2016

Liceo Scientifico Alberti Cagliari (Sardinia - Italy): this is our High School. It's place at Cagliari near to the sea. 
There are more than 600 students and a lot of activities.
We also have an aquarium where there are four star fisches, two anemones, five spirographs, three shrimps and a lot of seawood. 



1Bs

Hi, my name is Valentino, I’m 14 years old, I live in Cagliari, in Sardinia and I like boxing.
Hi, I’m Matteo; I’m fourteen years old and I’m an Italian boy. I love to play water polo and football. I live in Cagliari with my family.
Hi, my name’s Davide, I’m 15 years old. I live in Cagliari. I love basketball and listening to music.
My name is Riccardo, I’m 14 years old. My class is 1Bs.
Hello! I’m Emilia, I’m 14 years old, I live in Sardinia. I like listen to music.
Hi, my name is Massimo. I’m from Cagliari and my favourite hobbies are throw with bow, to go outside with my friends and throw the knifes.
Hello! my name is Gabriele, I’m 14 years old. I live in Sardinia and I like going out with my friends.
My name is Andrea, I’m fourteen and I live in Cagliari, I like playing tennis and going out with my friends.
Hi, my name is Michele, I’m 15 years old, I’m from Cagliari, my favourite hobbies are play football, play boxing, go to the cinema and fishing. Fishing is my favourite hobby.
Hi, my name is Francesco, I’m 14 years old, I’m live in Monserrato. My hobbies is play drums and listen to music
My name is Alessandro, I’m fourteen, I live in Cagliari, I like basketball.
My name is Chiara, I’m fifteen and I like listening to music.
Hello my name is Federico, I’m 14 years old, my class is 1Bs. One of my hobby is aquariology.
My name is Nicolò, I’m fourteen and I like playing tennis
My name is Tommaso, I’m fourteen years old. I from Sardinia, in Italy. My hobbies are: playing football, fishing, swimming and playing boxing. I attend school Alberti and I happy to enter this project.
I’m Lorenzo, I’m fourteen and I live in Cagliari. I like swimming and playing football
Hi, my name is Badia, I’m 14 and I live in Italy, I’m Moroccan and I love travelling
My name is Giulia, I’m fourteen years old. I live in Domus de Maria and I go to school in Cagliari
My name is Antonella, I’m 14 years old. I live in Cagliari and I like writing
I’m Eleonora, I’m 14 and I live in Sardinia. I attend the first class of scientific applicate science. I would like to become a robotics engineer. I like to play piano and I like reading.
Hello! my name is Mauro I’m 14 years old. I’m from Cagliari and I like to play football
I'm Matteo, I'm 13 years old, I live in Cagliari and I like football.
I'm Federico, I'm 14 years old. I like doing 3D graphics.
Hi, I'm Giorgia, I'm 16 years old. I like swimming.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.